Inspiration to all Youths and Few things about this Legend “Swami Vivekanand
Swami Vivekanand was such a great legend that whose words can install a new life to youths. On the Occasion of his Birth Anniversary, we are telling his some inspirational words.
Birth of Swami Vivekanand:
-Swami Vivekananda was born on 12 January 1863 in Sagittarius and Virgo zodiac sign; Sagittarius is that the fate of the immortal of faith and therefore the master of salvation, wedding is that the fireplace, the sun is that the lord of fate during this wedding, that is settled in his wedding, Vivekananda’s fate was as bright because the Sun, even as Sun provides lightweight to the full world, Swamiji gave data to the complete world in a very short span of your time, owner of wedding Owner of advantages in expressions V or traditional knowledge, knowledge in Rs Libra is fully read of the master in fifth through Tue Swgrhi.
Swamiji was an awfully intense bright soul, he accustomed continuously keep in mind what he accustomed to reading, in different words, Mercury and Venus are gifts within the place of speech. The voice of the speech is found within the state with the lord of Saturn, the lord of speech within the place of Lord Hindu Vani is within the place, the zodiac amendment has modified in each place, so his voice remains immortal, Rahu within the expense quote and Saturn within the tenth place He gave them solitude, his ideas required the total world nowadays, on his birth anniversary.
There are some his golden points which we have to install in ourselves:
- The bigger the struggle, the better the win will be.
- All the powers of the universe are already ours. They are the ones who keep their hands in their eyes and then cry, how much darkness is there.
- Do one thing at a time, while doing so, put your whole soul in it and forget everything else.
- At the same time, at the same time, the work for which he vows should be done, otherwise, the belief of the people gets up.
- Take a thought. Make that idea your life, think about it, look at her dreams, live that idea. Let your brain, muscles, nerves, all parts of the body drown in that thought, and keep all the thoughts aside. This is the way to be successful.
- Whatever you think will happen. If you think you are weak, you will become weak, if you think yourself powerful, you will become powerful.
- We are those who have made us our thinking, so take care of what you think. The words are secondary. Keep the thoughts. They travel far and wide.
- As long as you live, learning, the experience is the best teacher in the world.
- It is important to read concentration, concentration is important for meditation. By meditating on the senses, we can achieve concentration by keeping abstinence on the senses.
- Get up and wake up and do not wait until you achieve your goal.
This is the few Qualities of Swami Vivekanand.